Some of the qualities of great Christian leaders are listed here. These qualities don’t develop overnight but mature over time while committing to serve humbly.
- Having the spirit of a prayer warrior.
- Becoming confident, ready, and prepared to serve and face challenges.
- Knowing their teams well to utilize their abilities.
- Having an organized lifestyle, a vision, and a clear and reasonable purpose to pursue.
- Pure relationships, making sacrifices to maintain unity.
- Working with other leaders and taking advice.
- Truthfulness. Admitting and taking responsibility for their wrongdoings and developing a plan to overcome them.
- Ability to control their temper when accused falsely and respond respectfully.
- Listening skills, acknowledging people’s challenges, and empathizing with them.
- Understanding and forgiving quickly those who wronged them.
- Being always respectful and refraining from offensive jokes!
- Humility and cooperation with the Holy Spirit for a constantly transforming life.
Please click on “Fellowship Groups” to continue.